The goal of this Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the cost recorded in official results, or at least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official outcomes:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison sites )
Among the major variables – if not the major factor – in betting profitably is always striving to have the best price possible.
After all the work is completed and you’re onto a good thing, there is no bigger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It takes the identical amount of time and attempt to place the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes substantially) less.
When you are after any of our services, it is crucial that you aim to find the lowest prices possible. There’s no point going into the 1 bookie and only taking their cost when others are paying better.
Take yourself back into the old-school gambling ring at the track…you would not get it done! You would always search for the best price and zero in on this bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison websites allow you to replicate that when betting online. Instead of having to make your way around all the different bookies’ websites or apps, odds comparison sites permit you to just select your race or sporting event and see numerous bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There is a couple of odds comparison options out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the link and we have organised a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and readily customisable item. You can choose that bookies to show on screen, there is a mountain of alternatives and programs, and best of all, you can sign into each of your bookie accounts through the program and simply wager from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which cost you want, put in your bet, and you are on. It is quick and dead-simple to use and guarantees that you always get the very best price of each the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you are costing yourself a fortune in extra gains. It disturbs us that there continue to be members reporting they are still not utilising this tool. A small punter working full-time will improve their profits substantially with Dynamic Odds. You may assess and compare prices together with your own bookies quickly on your own notebook or cellular phone, and even put bets through your mobile with your entire bookies employing the dynamic odds mobile version. This is much quicker and more effective than gambling through every bookie app or site individually. Don’t forget our link provides you with a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not tried it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 per month. For the extra money you will earn by being able to easily take much better costs, that’s a complete bargain. Trust us, it is worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as possible, as it gives you a greater chance of always having the ability to wager the best cost. Take your betting bank and spread it across as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It’s far better to own your own bankroll evenly divide across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting one.
There is a lot of alternatives out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then be sure you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer you the most effective early deals on racing, and moreover offer an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed price or SP, whichever is greater. It can be worth sometimes taking a lower fixed price to secure the potential benefit of’ramble protection’. Whilst this is often a fantastic alternative, best bag or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the chance to exceed official outcomes, together with the SP buffer available if the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic now having minimum bet laws in place, Bet365 is right back in the film for everyone. Use them where their price is over or close to your 3rd best fixed cost in the e-mail as there’s an SP buffer (as long as you are not restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities available in the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses in large (double figure) costs. It’s a must have.
We can write an essay on the costs on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of examples from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get great prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that gives you the best of 3 totes or Leading Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes prior to race start time – maybe not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races around Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for all Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses at single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Additional late gambling stake on big drifters
One chance to consider is increasing your bet on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to determine the best size of a bet), suggests it to maximise long-term gains and make a greater edge, the more you need to bet. So, for instance if you rate a horse a $3 chance and could get $7 in the current market, you should wager MORE than in case you could obtain $5 at the marketplace.
This theorem is why we advocate having another bet at our runners in the event the price drifts to around 50 percent or more above the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have been evaluated and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in many instances.
If you lock at an early price and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), it’s surely worth backing again on Betfair to get your average cost up, to transcend official outcomes. There have been lots of significant drifters which have won at odds much greater than official prices. It’s simply about accepting extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It’s becoming reported that top prices on track in the racecourses are above those reported during the Official Costs (which require an absurd 6 bookmakers to have the cost for the fluctuation to be contained ). Heading into the track to wager might get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not considered in opening fixed prices Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not included when saying the 3rd best fixed cost. You may frequently get larger fixed odds using these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge proportion of members wager using Dynamic Odds, and take the best available prices from that assortment of bookies. Because of this, there are numerous bookies whose costs aren’t shown on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not considered in official results or gambling information.
But many members do gamble with these bookies, and often find they get greater costs than principal bookies. The other bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are often available a lot longer. If you happen to miss a historical price, it might be well worth looking at those bookies to find out if the cost might have held, as they often do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better deals than quoted before alert sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. By the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted out to prices greater than said, but nonetheless that stated cost is recorded. For example, there was one occasion where a horse had been informed at $3.20 when the e-mail had been shipped, but was $4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are in reality occasions where bets are shipped, but there’s still 1 or 2 bookies who have not set up costs yet. Even though early prices have been crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s initial prices. There was an event where we backed a horse out of $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 bookies started 15 minutes later at $21. Those prices often sit there for some time since most members have placed their bets.
12) Monitoring and gambling late when marketplace percentages are reduced and more in your favour As soon as we suggest taking a price with Best Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that indicates we believe the horse will likely drift from its present fixed cost in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing services are shipped usually between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are larger at nowadays. Whilst we often acquire outstanding costs on horses which were mispriced and company, on most occasions natural betting movements mean the prices drift back out towards beginning time since the bookies begin to compete and the marketplace percentages reduce.
This means frequently a horse drifts out, but gets backed again very late by big players. So, although the starting price could be close to or even lower than the early cost, the horse has been much larger odds during gambling.
Below are three examples which spring to mind, but these types of market moves are trivial:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the beginning, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite into $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over bet Often a horse gets’over wager’ and backed down to some ridiculous, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of this marketplace. You can choose to not wager when the value isn’t there, or the horse is under the rated/minimum price advised – this will save you units in the long term and avoids taking’unders’. You can also set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take beneath the minimum price that you set / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner on Betfair if the horse is now’overbet’
Some wise members put back runners that company radically. This enables them to efficiently have a’free wager’ on a runner, or also guarantee a profit regardless of if or not a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the chance to substantially reduce variance and wager moderately risk free, especially when financing runners expected to firm dramatically when advised by the specialist. Greyhound Expert & John’s Analytics are just two services at which this can be very successful as all bets are advised to be endorsed at fixed odds when the email is sent, and the vast majority of bets company on the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when bets are published than Country/Provincial races at which they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the major raceday in every state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good options are betting through Bet365 when you have the SP warranty, using a Best of the ideal product (highest of Greatest Tote and Top Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or Betfair is your friend on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity available throughout gambling, even if only using the Betfair SP tool.
Notice the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing some of the greater fixed prices available at the time stakes are shipped is a fantastic strategy, however if you can monitor costs even only on some days such as weekends, you will discover through a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes you will receive excellent prices above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit bets The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on if to wager late or early on selections. According to your experience using an agency, or evaluation of their previous results, you are able to ascertain the standard quantity. For most services the’standard’ level the expert aims to accumulate on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that is true and the service backs a horse to get 1 unit to win, and the horse is odds of 5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, then that is a high assurance bet. This horse will frequently firm in gambling. If the horse is odds of $2 we stand to collect 2u, so this is reduced confidence, or maybe only a’saver’ bet. This horse will frequently float in gambling. So using the amount to be accumulated, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, may be quite a reasonable indication of whether a horse will company or drift, especially in the extreme ends of this spectrum. This can help you decide whether to back the horse early in a fixed price, or take a late gambling option such as BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to track. An illustration was a horse called Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but available market price was just $5. Given that’s only a 2.5u win collect, locking in an early fixed cost was not the way to go. Those who endorsed it with Bet365 got $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair price was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when should a bet not be put if the value has gone? Generally, advised bets must be placed, but the best way to explain is with extreme examples. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to win on a horse at $31 for a 31u amass. Should you back it if you overlook early prices and it firms to $10? The solution is yes, because the 1u investment nevertheless stands to accumulate 10u and that is still a major collect and a big profit. The significant firming indicates simply how wrong the first market price was, however, how much you stand to collect indicates the horse remains a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 until you have bet, well then you only stand to amass 1u in case it wins financing it $10, well below what you would ordinarily expect to collect to a winner with all the service, so you could give this horse a overlook long term there’s very little value to be had taking unders on those runners. A better example is if a service advises 1u to win in a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 before you’ve placed you bet. Again the original collect was 5u, but now with a 1u investment on a 2u collect, this no longer would be a rewarding investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, but the above will help guide you towards when to bet early or late (or not at all in milder cases ).
17) One suggestion in a race multiple bets in a race
When there is 1 wager in a race, then there’s more likelihood of that runner firming (especially if the anticipated win bet accumulate is anything over 4u). When there are two stakes in a race, it is frequently the case that one firms and you drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets at a race (3 or more), it’s very rare they will all company. Generally maybe 1 companies as well as the remainder drift, or often they will float. The sole exception is when we sharply back 3 runners at big odds to conquer a short priced favourite. If the brief favourite drifts, the others could firm, but it might go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will steer you on whether to wager early or late. However the more horses supported, the more that locking in adjusted early costs with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the amass is above 5u. When there are numerous runners in a hurry it’s often a good opportunity to track or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about constantly getting the best possible price each time
It is not possible, or required. All of our services are highly profitable, with results readily achieved by following the information included here. Constant improvement in your gambling practices will imply continuous improvement on your long-term outcomes, and that is the key to long term success with your gambling. Take a few minutes outside daily (or only once every now & then) to examine the flucs & closure costs available of runners we back using dynamic odds & you’ll soon open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer from FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined cost on many occasions. The market has changed dramatically and marketplace percentages in ancient markets have continued to change upwards to frequently 130%-135%, and this is very significant. Taking premature fixed prices can be debatable also if there are scratchings, where heavy deductions could be implemented, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is essential. Realising the Betfair market near race start time gets down to about 102%, and waiting and attempting to monitor prices and bet late will result in better overall results for people willing to spend the moment.
20) Don’t be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know many members have jobs, the truth is that a large proportion of bets are shipped to weekends, or outside normal working hours. For many members, there will be periods where they are not working, and it’s at those times where members should look to exceed official outcomes by tracking and placing bets late rather than betting using Fixed or Greatest Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your outcome will be. Also like most items, the more you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds has never been simpler & reachable. Invest intelligently, don’t be idle, put a little effort in, and do not lose out on the even larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: mvcstcharles.com