As a fantastic rule of thumb, one should always know the”rules” surrounding their stated bets. Odd happenings and disputes can and will occur over time, so the sportsbooks have submitted rules if an issue arises so they can have a clear cut defintion of how to regular wagers on fights where strange conditions can occur. While every sportsbook has their own set of regulations and rules on betting fights, we’ve submitted a set of principles which is more or less”the general consensus” among most online sportsbooks. Enjoy!
1. If a boxing game is ruled a No Contest or No Decision, all stakes will be returned.
2. Boxing matches must take place in a specific period of the scheduled date for the bet to be contemplated action. Many online casinos will think about a bout that happens more than 7 days following the scheduled date as no actions, though other casinos will have a larger window upwards of 30 days.
3. If you gamble on a boxer to acquire and the struggle is a draw, then you’ll have your wager returned if a draw wasn’t an available gambling option. But if there is a draw wager available, the rest of the bets are winners in the event of a draw.
4. If a fighter doesn’t come out to the beginning of a round, the bout is considered having ended at the conclusion of the previous round.
5. Betting on a fighter means he can win by KO, TKO, or disqualification.
6. When betting the amount of rounds, the halfway point of around is 1:30, and 1:00 to get womens matches.
7. If the over-under to get a fight is 8.5, for example, the battle is considered over halfway through the ninth round.
8. Changes made to the specifics of a fight after it opens for betting will often lead to no action. Some online sportsbooks, though, will not let you change which side you bet on if the number of scheduled rounds is shifted. In addition, if one fighter fails to make weight and changes the implications of a bout, for instance, from a name bout to a non-title bout, the bet stands.
9. Outcomes are decided from the ring on the date of this struggle. To put it differently, any modifications made to the result of a fight due to a failed drug test, an effective appeal, an erroneous scoring procedure, etc. will have no bearing. The decision rendered at the conclusion of a fight is binding. Alsoyou have no recourse if you come out on the short end of a contentious result, irrespective of how obvious the incompetence or corruption of the officials was.
10. If you gamble on a fighter to win a decision, that wager is a winner whether the decision is announced at the conclusion of the scheduled distance of a struggle or if a fight is finished and goes to the scorecards. If you gamble on a fighter to win on things, the bout has to last for the complete scheduled duration of a fight to be graded a winner.
11. A wager on a draw will be honored if the draw is announced after the scheduled length of the struggle or when the end result is a technical draw due to the fight being stopped prematurely.
12. For betting purposes, all boxing games when the bell starts the first round, become official.
Read more here: https://mamifds.co.jp/wp/?p=11655