As a fantastic guideline, one should always know the”rules” surrounding their stated bets. Odd happenings and disputes may and will happen over time, so the sportsbooks have posted rules if a problem arises so they can have a clear cut defintion of how to grade wagers on conflicts where abnormal circumstances can happen. While each sportsbook has their own set of regulations and rules on betting fights, we’ve posted a set of principles which is more or less”the overall consensus” amongst most online sportsbooks. Enjoy!
1. If a boxing game is ruled a No Contest or No Decision, all stakes will be returned.
2. Boxing matches must occur within a certain time of the scheduled date for the bet to be contemplated action. Many online casinos will consider a bout that occurs more than 7 days after the scheduled date because no actions, while other casinos will have a larger window upwards of 30 days.
3. If you bet on a boxer to acquire and the struggle is a draw, you’ll have your bet returned if a draw was not an available betting option. But if there’s a draw wager available, all other bets are losers in the event of a draw.
4. If a fighter does not come out for the beginning of a round, the bout is known as having ended at the conclusion of the prior round.
5. Betting on a fighter means that he can win by KO, TKO, or disqualification.
6. When betting the number of rounds, the halfway point of around is 1:30, and 1:00 to get womens matches.
7. If the over-under for a fight is 8.5, as an example, the fight is considered over halfway through the ninth round.
8. Changes made to the details of a struggle after it opens for betting will frequently lead to no action. Some online sportsbooks, however, won’t allow you to alter which side you bet on if the number of scheduled rounds is shifted. In addition, if one fighter fails to make weight and changes the consequences of a bout, for example, from a title bout to a non-title bout, then the bet stands.
9. Outcomes are decided from the ring on this fight’s date. To put it differently, any modifications made to the consequence of a fight because of a failed drug test, a successful appeal, an erroneous scoring procedure, etc. will have no bearing. The decision rendered at the conclusion of a struggle is binding. Alsoyou have no recourse should you come out on the brief end of a contentious result, irrespective of how obvious the incompetence or corruption of these officials was.
10. If you gamble on a fighter to win a decision, that bet is a winner if the decision is declared at the end of the scheduled space of a struggle or if a struggle is finished and extends to the scorecards. If you bet on a fighter to win on things, the bout has to last for the full scheduled duration of a struggle to be rated a winner.
11. A bet on a draw will be admired when the draw is announced after the scheduled duration of the fight or if the result is a technical draw on account of the struggle being stopped prematurely.
12. For betting purposes, all boxing games when the bell begins the first round become official.
Read more here: https://mamifds.co.jp/wp/?p=11655